Science and technology
How to choose the tool mold according to the characteristics of the product
In the die-cutting industry, the knife die is an indispensable tool, the knife die is composed of die-cutting boards and blades, generally used for stamping Mo and product shape, the knife die uses a variety of blades! Today we share with you: how to choose the knife mold according to the characteristics of the product, to sum up, it is necessary to choose the knife mold from three aspects of the product, in turn: the accuracy of the product, the material of the product, the production quantity of the product!
The error of the mold itself is between positive and negative 0.05~0.2MM!
1. If the precision of the product is within plus or minus 0.05, three types of paint moulds can be used: corrosion die, engraving mold and hardware mold.
two。. If the product accuracy is within plus or minus 0.1, then please use: Wood mold, rubber mold two models (of course, you can also use the other three, but the cost is high).
If the product tolerance can not be relaxed, then do not want to use a low-cost mold!
Second, the material of the product material.
1. Ordinary cardboard includes common cardboard, corrugated paper and so on. Die-cutting this kind of cardboard to choose the ordinary laser knife mold (edge angle 52o) on it, if the die-cutting shape is complex, it is necessary to choose a knife die with lower body hardness and better bending function. In the die-cutting process, if the die-cutting pressure is small, you can choose the knife die with a cutting angle of 42o. Small die-cutting pressure can reduce blade wear and prolong die-cutting life.
two。. Hard rubber board includes PVC, PET, electronic board, high density material, gasket and so on. Die cutting this kind of material needs to choose the knife die with high hardness. The hardness of the ordinary laser knife body is 39HRC and the blade hardness is 57HRC. if the die-cutting hard rubber plate is cut, it is necessary to choose the tool body hardness up to 47HRC and the blade hardness up to 59HRC. The smaller the edge angle is, the greater the hardness of the blade is, the better the wear resistance is.
3. Flexible materials include aluminum foil, peritoneal materials, soft plastics and so on. Die-cutting this kind of material needs to choose the knife die with fine grinding edge, the edge of this kind of knife die is smooth, the die-cutting pressure is small, it can pass through the viscous material easily, and reduce the problem of trimming wire drawing and fuzzing.
III. Examples of commonly used materials.
At present, there are many die-cutting materials, the most common is double-sided glue, PET, foam and so on.
Take double-sided glue as an example:
If the material is soft and the precision is not high, then it is best to use the rubber plate mold, and the glue plate mold is cheap.
If the precision is high, the corrosion die is used, the cost of the die is not high, and it can meet the product tolerance.
Engraving moulds can also be used, but the cost is high.
The corrosion die is just not as stable and has a long service life as the engraving mold.
Take PET as an example:
The material is hard, especially after the thickness reaches more than 0.188, for more than 0.188MM PET, it is recommended to use wood mold, the base plate thick knife is not easy to expand, if it reaches 0.8MM or above, then please use the hardware mold, the metal punch is not easy to break.
IV. Production capacity of products.
Need to choose according to the life of the mold! If the products are in large batches and easy to be stamped, wooden dies and rubber dies are used as far as possible; if the products with high precision and easy stamping are easy to press, corrosion dies are used as far as possible; if the products are of high precision and cannot be discharged at one time, carving dies or metal dies can be used to achieve integrated waste discharge (because they can be made according to the angle you imagine).
If the product is complex, the QDC mold can be used in multiple processes, the positioning holes can be arranged conveniently, and the dimensional accuracy of the product can be guaranteed to be within 5 plus or minus 5 filaments.
5. Matters needing attention when selecting knife mold.
1. After laminating with all kinds of materials, according to the thickness, softness and complexity of the product, we choose to use Gaofeng Dao and short Peak Dao, the blade height of wood mold and plastic film is relatively high and easy to adjust, Gao Feng is generally in 2MM~6MM.
The etching mold is usually 1MM~1.5MM.
The carving mold is usually 1MM~2MM.
The hardware mold is punched with a punch.
2. Attention should be paid to the horizontal or straight grain treatment of the knife peak when selecting the tool mold.
The knife with horizontal grain processing is more effective and durable for die-cutting paper, and it is not chaotic and accurate, and it is not easy to crack after bending, while the surface of the knife with ruled grain treatment seems to be very sharp, so it is easy to blunt when cutting on the steel plate surface, and at the same time, it is easy to crack after bending, so in addition to die-cutting film products, the selection of ruled knife is more smooth, die-cutting paper products are best to choose horizontal grain processing die-cutting knife.